Friday, October 25, 2013

Hello and Welcome!

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is a place where you, the participants of the 4th-year Proficiency course, can post our thoughts and reflections, express our opinions and generally improve our English.



Image by @dfogarty via ELTpics on Flickr
New to blogging? Don't worry, we'll explore the possibilities together.
No idea what you can blog about? Here are some suggested topics and ideas you can blog about:


  • The worst lesson I've ever taught
  • The book I am reading
  • Today on the way to college I saw...
  • Review a product you use on a regular basis
  • Comment on a recent event in your town/city
  • My favourite dish / film / colour / time of year - the list goes on...


If you would like to blog on more professional, ELT issues, check THIS POST with my Top10 tips for new bloggers - scroll down to the bottom of the page.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Happy blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment